There are Ten of Them.
Ryukyu Kobudo Tesshinkan
The following Rules were established by, Sensei Hidemi Tamayose, Founder of the Ryukyu Kobudo Tesshinkan.
These rules are to be respected by all members of the Ryukyu Kobudo Tesshinkan.
1. Always respect others and maintain proper etiquette.
2. Always be honest.
3. Respect the individualities of others.
4. Do not criticize others, put more effort into training.
5. Respect your elders and seniors.
6. Do not make excuses.
7. The dojo is a place to train the mind and the body; it must be kept orderly and clean.
8. Take responsibility and pride in your achievements.
9. Endeavour to develop the mind, technique, and body through training. Particularly, cultivate your mind to become a valuable person for society.
10. Tesshinkan is family. Work together to develop growth.
Remember: "Rules are the center line of the road we choose to follow".
“The objective of kobudo is to contribute to the evolution of
the human spirit through physical and mental training.”
Peter Lindsay, Sho Dan, (Ryukyu Kobudo Tesshinkan)